search

Rabu, 22 Februari 2012

Rayuan Cinta dalam Bahasa Inggris

Here’s my love, take it. Here’s my soul, use it. Here’s my heart, don’t break it. Here’s my hand, hold it and together we will make it forever.
when i first saw yo i was afraid to meet you when i first met you i was afraid to kiss you when i first kissed you i was afraid to love you but now that i love you im afraid to loose you
You may never know how important you are to me or how much I care for you, but you are and you will always be. Bear in mind that I couldnt afford to lose someone I’ve learned to care about so much.
I NEVER REALLY KNEW YOU YOU WERE JUST ANOTHER FRIEND BUT WHEN I GOT TO KNOW YOU I LET MY HEART UNBEND I COULDN’T HELP PAST MEMORIES THAT WOULD ONLY MAKE ME CRY I HAD TO FORGET MY FIRST LOVE AND GIVE LOVE ANOTHER TRY SO I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU AND I’LL NEVER LET YOU GO I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING I JUST HAD TO LET YOU KNOW AND IF YOU EVER WONDER WHY I DONT KNOW WHAT I’LL SAY BUT JUST REMEMBER ONE THING I LOVE YOU
You are my passion, my life, my love. Without you I would have no reason to live. All the stars in the universe could not replace what we have together. I thank you for the love we have and your gentleness. Never forget me, as I will never forget you.
If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.
I love you, not because of what you have but because of what I feels.. I care for you, not because you need care but because I want to.. I’m always here for you, not because i wan’t you to be with me but because i want to be with you..
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart… I Love You!
Never ask why I love you, just accept that I do, and that I will for the rest of my life.
I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart. All my dreams came true the day that I met you. I Love You! You are the sunshine of my life! Thanks for brightening my world with the warmth of your Love… You are the fire that burns the passion within my soul. I love You with all my heart… I want to be your arms, I want to feel your touch, I want your lips on mine, I need you very much.
Every moment spent with you is like a beautiful dream come true… I Love You!
Can i keep you and never let you go? Can i hold your hand and hug you tight? Can i tell the world how lucky i am eo have you in my life? or simply, can you be mine for the rest of my life?..:D
You have entered my heart… And You’ll be here forever… I Love You!
I loved you once, I love you still, I always have, I always will…
For once in my life, I don’t have to try to BE HAPPY, when I’m with you, it just happens…I LOVE YOU, BABY!!!
It’s not being in love that makes me happy. It’s being in love with you that makes me happy.
Having you in my life… Makes everything so special & beautiful…
when my phone rings.. i’m not sure if it was you.. when someone calls my name.. i’m not sure if it was you.. but one thing for sure.. my heart beats only for YOU..
we always have our ups & downs but we always breakthrough I no how much you love but do you no how much i luv u? I love you more than anything else in this world I hope you know that when i see you m heart beats faster every second i look into ur eyes i think about all the good times between us People think im crazy but they dont know you i just wanted to tell you… I’M CRAZY FOR YOU!!!
I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we are together, and the hours we are away…
i love you with all my heart and you are the one that never let me sleep to my mind down to my soul you touch my lips im all alone without you my days are dark without a glimpse of you but now that you came into my life i feel complete the flowers bloom , the morning shines and i can see your love is like the sun that light up my whole world
I may not be saying this everyday. But i want to Thank You for all that you do! I Love You!
When i think rain, I think about singing. When I think about singing, it’s a heavenly tune. When I think about heaven then I think about angels. When I think about angels, I think about you.
Just when I think that it is impossible to love you any more, you prove me wrong.
It’s not my EAR you whispered into but my HEART!It’s not my LIPS that you kissed,but my SOUL!
If you want to know how much I love you, look into my eyes with your heart open.
I love you for being you and the way you make me feel when I’m with you!
When I looked into your eyes I didnt see just you, I saw my today, my tomorrow, and my future for the rest of my life…I love you!!!
From the day you walked into my life, your all I think about. Your the reason i breathe. You are the stars in my sky. I wouldn’t want this anyother way. Your the love of my life
Explaining to you how much and why I love you would be as simple as explaining and describing to you how water taste, it seems impossiable.
I love you more than any word can say … I love you more than every action I take … I’ll be right here loving you till the end.
a day without you is like a blunt with no weed be here with me every day let us cherrish these beutiful moments and know one thing that i love you.♥♥♥
All my dreams came true the day that I met you. I Love You!
If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever.
I am an angel sent from God above. So, when you’re sad and feeling down and don’t know what to do, just remember that I care for you and love you too.
YOUR’E my drug and im addicted !!
ONCE UPON A TIME SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ME IT WAS THE SWEETEST THING THAT EVER COULD BE A FANTASY, A DREAM COME TRUE IT WAS THE DAY I MET YOU…BABE I LOVE YOU
You can count on the sun to rise, for the stars to come out at night, as long as there’s air to breathe, you’ll alway’s be loved by me.”
Before you came to me my world was so dark, at first you were my candle to guide me, my bulb to see, and now you have become my sunlight, you give me warmth and comfort and now I never have to be in the darkness ever again!!! Thank you Trisha Lynn!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
My love to you is everlasting; it will never grow old and it will never fade away. I will forever love you.
I will love the sun for it warms my soul. I will love the rain for it cleanses my spirit. I will love the light, for it shows me the way. But I love you most, for you are my dream come true.
I never thought that Love was true until the day I met you.And when I met you all my dreams came true,so please love me like I love you!
I loved you then as I love you now. I love you now as I always will. I wanted you then as I want you now. I want you now as I always will. I wanted you happy then as I do now. I want you happy now as I always will. I had you then, as I don’t have you now. I don’t have you now, but hope says someday I will.

1 komentar:

  1. bagus sekali info yang di sajikan
    terimakasih gan
    terus updateinfo info nya

    BalasHapus